Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Team cowls!

Go team!  Here are some options for you to wear to your favorite sporting event...even it you are just watching tv.  I thought I would make it a little bonus cowl.  You pic the color (any available but here are a few local favs) and you get an accent of shabby flowers to go on it!.  You can wear it alone, with the flowers or just wear the flowers on something.  I think it's such a fun idea!  I hope you do too!

First up to batt (just kidding!) is the Packers.  Let's be real, we know who rules the house I live in. ;) The cowl is yellow with an emerald green bunch of flowers to attach.


U of M.  That's the University of MN for those of you in Michigan who are confused.  This is maroon-ish red cowl that comes with a mustard yellow bunch of flowers to attach.
 


The vikings.  Eh.  ;)  I have 2 options.  
The deeper purple above that comes with a mustard yellow bunch of flowers to attach.


The vikings also have a yellow cowl with a brighter purple bunch of flowers to attach.


So what do you think?  
Let me know what sports teams colors you would like to wear 
and I will make something sporty for ya!





1 comment:

Pammy said...

What great ideas!!!!! How can anyone say no?!!

Adsense