Monday, March 25, 2013

Shop Update

Well look who's been a hum-ho blogger lately.  This girl. 

I'll blame it on spring break...a week ago.  I'll try better this week.   

I had a fun week last week with products.   I'll give you a little run-down here to catch you up.

Here are some little initial stamped earrings.  I was sitting and staring at my desk wondering one of those "woe is me" thoughts.  Then because my desk was a mess I realized I had pretty ideas right in front of me.

 


Please welcome these little cute bobby pins to this "lacey goodness" family!





A pretty cuff idea for a friend!

    
              


I had a friend ask about workout headbands.  I hope you like these!  I'll sport some this week and let you know what the people say.  They might be distracted by my pipes though....

What is your new favorite? 


No comments:

Adsense